Ongoing Seminar Series!
- organizer of the online seminar series Mathematics of Reaction Networks [link].
- Intrinsic Linear Integral Controllers for Absolute Concentration Robustness Models. 58th IEEE Conference on Decision and Control (CDC2019). Palais des Congrès et des Expositions Nice Acropolis, Nice, France.
- Intrinsic Disturbance Rejection Properties of Absolute Concentration Robust Systems. AMS Sectional Meeting, special session “Connecting Network Structure and Behavior of Biological Interaction Systems”, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Madison, Wisconsin.
- Intrinsic Linear Integral Controllers for Absolute Concentration Robustness Models. International Workshop
on Control Engineering and Synthetic Biology 2019. Worcester College, Oxford, England.
- Piecewise linear Lyapunov functions for stochastic reaction networks. SIAM Conference on Applied Algebraic Geometry (AG19), Minisymposium “Stochastic chemical reaction networks”. University of Bern, Bern, Switzerland.
- Advances on Absolute Concentration Robustness. Chemical Reaction Networks Workshop. Department of Mathematical Sciences “G. L. Lagrange”, Politecnico di Torino, Torino, Italy.
- Stationary distributions for biochemical reaction networks. Second Italian Meeting on Probability and Mathematical Statistics. Vietri sul Mare, Italy.
- One-week visit to the MBI. Mathematical Biosciences Institute (MBI), Columbus, Ohio.
- Graphical equilibria for deterministic and stochastic reaction networks. SIAM Conference on Applied Algebraic Geometry (AG17), Minisymposium “Algebraic methods for analyzing biological interaction networks”. Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, Georgia.
- Chemical reaction networks: deterministic and stochastic models. Seminari di probabilita', analisi stocastica e statistica. Universita' degli studi di Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- Node balanced graphs and subgraphs of deterministic and stochastic reaction networks: Oberwolfach workshop “Reaction Networks and Population Dynamics”. Mathematisches Forschungsinstitut Oberwolfach, Oberwolfach-Walke, Germany.
- Stochastically modeled reaction networks with absolute concentration robustness. BIRS 5-day Workshop “Mathematical Analysis of Biological Interaction Networks”. Banff International Research Station, Vancouver, Canada.
- Behaviour of species with fixed equilibrium concentration in stochastic models for biochemistry. qBio Seminar Series. The Wisconsin Institute for Discovery, Madison, Wisconsin.
- Long-term behaviour of stochastic reaction networks. Seminar on Stochastic Processes 2017. University of Virginia, Charlottesville, Virginia.
- Reaction network in the deterministic and the stochastic settings. Seminari di Statistica, Probabilita' e Ottimizzazione,
Politecnico di Torino, Torino, Italy.
- AIM SQuaRE: Dynamical properties of deterministic and stochastic models of reaction networks (second meeting). American Institute of Mathematics, San Jose, California.
- Stationary distributions and graphical equilibria in Reaction Networks Theory. World Congress in Probability and Statistics,
Fields Institute, Toronto, Canada.
- Chemical reaction networks: deterministic and stochastic models. Dynamical Systems Interdisciplinary Network Network meeting, Kolle-Kolle, Værløse, Denmark.
- Deterministic and Stochastic Reaction Networks. Probability Seminar, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Madison, Wisconsin.
- Complex Balanced Reaction Systems and Product-form Poisson Distribution. AMS Sectional Meeting, special session “Recent Developments in the Theory and Applications of Reaction Network Models”, Loyola University Chicago, Chicago, Illinois.
- Complex Balanced Reaction Systems and Product-form Poisson Distribution. Workshop on Mathematical Trends in Reaction Network Theory, University of Copenhagen, Copenhagen, Denmark.